Best alternative to Paypal 2021?

mikro000
Contributor
Contributor
There is a certain level of bs a customer can take, then it's necessary to move on. If a company cannot fix basic coding of her applications, provide not even a rudimental customer service but just build walls than probably paypal doesnt deserve to stay in business. Not only I dont receive any assistance but I'm served questionnaires with coding error missing even basic elements as selection bullets and send...Asking "how can we improve?" by shutting down?? Millions of respectable business have been forced into bankruptcy and closure. Why not paypal? that has the gut to say they are short staffed because covid...
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mikro000 

Settings (cog next to log out) > the close account option is on the left side of that page.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mikro000
Contributor
Contributor
thanks for the help but I rather keep documenting how bad things are...4 days no transaction no replies. I'm opening a youtube channel for the occasion. they are apparently short staffed but they have plenty of shills on payroll working in the forum that obviously provide no help.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mikro000 

🤣

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.