Been trying to reset password to my new paypal a

mariee01
New Community Member

been trying to reset password to my new paypal account, but i could not,cause paypal didnt provide me a text message with a code in it,paypal also disabled secutiry questions option,i even called paypal help center, but i didnt get any help cause no agent answered my call and all i was getting some stupid questions from auroreply,im calling from Kyrgyzstan not from Canada UK or US please i need help to reset password to my paypal account as i mentioned before i have two paypal accounts i want someone from support team call or email me so i can tell which paypal account i mean

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @mariee01,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to reset your password and have not been able to navigate through the phone system to receive help from a customer service representative. There are a few different options for contacting customer service, but for assistance with password resets, a call is needed. Please try contacting by phone again and provide the answers to the questions that are specific to your situation. If you continue to have difficulty with the automated phone system, you might want to try a PM on Facebook or a DM on Twitter to begin the conversation.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.