Bank verification error

Inbu
Contributor
Contributor
i received small deposits to my bank account and I entered the value on the bank verification but it says " The entered value is less than the minimum ammount "..... But thats the amount that i got received to my bank account
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

selfishbad
I entered the amount three time in correctly,due to my inconvenience.then how can i add the same bank account again?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @selfishbad. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused, but it will be necessary for you to contact Customer Service to have  your bank account re-enabled within PayPal's System. When the confirmation process fails, a bank account is disabled for security reasons. Please log on to your account, click Contact at the bottom of any page and then select the topic that best fits your concern to see the channels for communicating securely with Customer Service.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Inbu. It may be helpful for you to log off from everything on your computer, delete the cookies and temporary internet files and re-start your system before trying to complete the confirmation process again. If you continue to see the same error message, please click Contact at the bottom of any page when you are logged on to your PayPal account and then select the topic that best fits your concern to see channels to communicate securely with Customer Service.

Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.