Bank account

Jhay56
Contributor
Contributor
I been trying to link my bank account to PayPal and keep getting an error stating my bank account is disabled. This is the error (sorry we’re unable to link that bank because it is disabled. Please try another bank) and the thing is try linking a bofA and community federal savings bank and still get the same error and I also try from different browsers. Can any one help me
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jhay56 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jhay56
Contributor
Contributor
Oh my location is Jamaica but I’m trying to add a us bank account form the following banks I list Bank of America and Community Federal Savings Bank
Login to Me Too

marcelodiaz
New Community Member

Unfortunately I have the same problem with boFa, PayPal answered me this: " I reviewed your account and the bank you are trying to add, the reason you are unable to add this bank is because our security system has disallowed this bank to be used. It is nothing that you have done wrong, certain banks and certain routing numbers that we have had issued with in the past have been disabled from our system. Because of this, you will need to use a different bank account to withdraw your funds to"

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.