# Bank account not confirm

gaurav14
Contributor
Contributor

Why I am unable to link my bank account to PayPal account?? And why my bank account is not confirm at this time??

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

gaurav14
Contributor
Contributor
I had fill 3 times small deposit incorrectly ,by the consequences of this my bank account has disabled and removed from my PayPal account ,Can I get another chance to recover my bank account and link my bank account to PayPal account ?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gaurav14 

If you entered the wrong code x3 times then you can no longer confirm your bank account that way.
You would need to wait until the phones are up and running again and then ask customer services to add it for you.
They would probably request that you upload a copy of your bank statement to prove ownership of the bank account as you couldn't manage the code method.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Commygold607
Contributor
Contributor
I can't confirm my debit card code and money was being deducted from my account and the code was not given to me, please try and give me a urgent feedback thanks. Comfort Monday, Nigeria.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.