Bank account disabled with 3 wrong attempts. How to enable that for enable the same account

Priya11
Contributor
Contributor
Hi..While I'm adding my bank details to paypal, my account is disabled and removed from paypal with 3 wrong attempts..so, can you please let me know how to enable the same bank account details to create PayPal account.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Priya11 

How can you put 4 digits in incorrectly 3 times???

It takes 4-6 business days for them to show up on your bank account in India so did you bother to wait or just guessed?

If you entered the wrong code x3 times then you can no longer confirm your bank account that way.
You would need to wait until the phones are up and running again and then ask customer services to add it for you.
They would probably request that you upload a copy of your bank statement to prove ownership of the bank account as you couldn't manage the code method.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Priya11
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your answer. Actually while I'm entering amount for 2 deposits, I lost that account. Please help me with customer care number.. What ever it is provided in Google it is not working. Please send me the working customer care number. Thank you in advance.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.