Bank Account linked problem

Vinay9766
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Sir, I created new account on paypal today but i am not able to add my bank account it says "bank account linked to another account" and I don't remember any details of my previous account which i made few years ago.I am using only 1 bank account, So please help my by closing my old account. Vikram <Removed>

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vinay9766 wrote:
Hello Sir, I created new account on paypal today but i am not able to add my bank account it says "bank account linked to another account" and I don't remember any details of my previous account which i made few years ago.I am using only 1 bank account, So please help my by closing my old account. 

This not customer service so you should not be putting name, bank account number, etc in public forums. This is how unauthorized use occurs and accounts linked to other or fraudulent PayPal accounts. Smiley Frustrated 

Contact PayPal customer service:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vinay9766 wrote:
Hello Sir, I created new account on paypal today but i am not able to add my bank account it says "bank account linked to another account" and I don't remember any details of my previous account which i made few years ago.I am using only 1 bank account, So please help my by closing my old account. 

This not customer service so you should not be putting name, bank account number, etc in public forums. This is how unauthorized use occurs and accounts linked to other or fraudulent PayPal accounts. Smiley Frustrated 

Contact PayPal customer service:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.