Balance view (all transactions)

paanibay
Contributor
Contributor

I have PayPal Business. The Balance view (all transactions) is no longer showing the balance. Is it possible to restore this?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Machineage
Contributor
Contributor

Loads with the same problem. PayPal have apparently 'phased out' the ability to view your running balance.

Login to Me Too

paanibay
Contributor
Contributor

Why would they do that, apart from the obvious cynical answer?

It likes trying to withdraw money using Instant Transfer, the system seems to be setup as though it doesn't work, always urging you use Standard Transger instead. Why would you want to?

Login to Me Too

Kangles1
Contributor
Contributor

I too contacted PayPal with a similar response to the Balance View showing on screen. It is a feature that I constantly use. Pulling a report download each time I just need a quick glance it time consuming.. Many times I wait 20-30 minutes for a report to be ready to download. This is not an acceptable solution which I communicated to PayPal support but it fell on deaf ears.

Login to Me Too

Kangles1
Contributor
Contributor

I have literally been waiting for close to 3 hours now for a report to be ready for me to download so I can continue my work. This is just too much and unacceptable.

Login to Me Too

paanibay
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I'm a small trader and have a handful of transactions a day, I like to account as I go along and this adds to the work.

Login to Me Too

OutsourceFin
New Community Member

Also just had it confirmed form PayPal they have removed this feature.  Absolutely shocking customer service, removing features that people use.  Shouldn't be surprised from PayPal who dont give a toss about their customers, only profit.  

Now if I want to reconcile a historical balance, I have to wait up to 24 hours for an email just to get a balance.  LUDICROUS!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.