Balance is not showing up correctly

Kellie021178
New Community Member
I have had 2 people pay into my account today but only one balance shown up. The money is not pending
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Ho0tz04
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem. When I look at all the activity, it shows the payment went in, they even took funds out for my Working Capital Loan which is the last line item. But then the balance after the WC payment doesn't reflect the rest that is supposed to be in there. The transaction fee and WC payment "appears" like it was taken out of my original balance before the "Missing" payment was collected.

Login to Me Too

Ophibell
New Community Member

This is happening to myself as well. A client paid for a commission, and the activity feed says I have been paid but my balance isn't showing the money in my account. 

And by the looks of things, 5 other people who saw this thread are ALSO having difficulties.

Login to Me Too

Ho0tz04
Contributor
Contributor

My issue is now fixed I sent in a support request through https://paypal-support.com

Login to Me Too

Kellie021178
New Community Member
What section of support did you send it to There is so manu oprions
Login to Me Too

Ho0tz04
Contributor
Contributor

I did it from my laptop and clicked where I highlighted in red. I re-logged in with Paypal with their button at the top. Then there was a form to fill out and open a support case. I did also speak with an agent on the phone and they walked me through that.

paypal support.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.