BE CAREFUL! PayPal just gave a client access to change my BUSINESS account!!!

Clamos
New Community Member

A client whom I’ve known for over 20 years, thought she was setting me up as a managed user for her church’s account.  After she generated a password, she thought it would be smart to logout and log back in to see if it worked.  It didn’t, so she called PayPal.  Somehow, she went from creating a new managed user for her church account to actually changing MY business account.

I called PayPal and they are soooooooo strict about asking who I am — yet this lady — whose name sounds no where NEAR a man’s name doesn’t get grilled.  I was told by a supervisor that maybe she knew some personal info WHICH SHE DOESN’T … but after speaking with TWO **bleep**ing reps at PayPal NEITHER of them offered a **bleep**ing apology.  When the super first picked up the phone I told him I know what happened and how, but I just wanted accountability; sometimes accountability is simply taking onus of a situation and APOLOGIZING for it.

**bleep** THESE PEOPLE!   They may not be in your best interest.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.