Automatic withdrawal to bank account not happening

AnamDevDes
Contributor
Contributor
I've an Indian PayPal account... It doesn't allow Manual withdrawal and for a long time, automatic withdrawal was working fine... Now, the balance in my PayPal account has not budged since 4 days... No transaction status is shown about withdrawal either... What should I do?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

AnamDevDes
Contributor
Contributor
Hey! Yes, thankfully, my issue was resolved! I got the message that my money has been withdrawn and I'll be getting it in a few days... I had a chat with the customer service and they said that it was a known issue and they were trying to fix it... Anybody having the issue, I suggest they chat with the customer service and explain your problem... They will then put your withdrawal request on high priority and it'll be done then... Good luck!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

katik142
Contributor
Contributor

I am also having this same problem. Even I contacted through the message support to one of the executive and they are saying the same that withdraws is automatically done on the end of the day. But, in my case, it's more than 72 hours. And, still, money is not transferred to my bank account.

Even I also received a payment on 2nd April and it was successfully transferred to my account on the very next day.

Login to Me Too

Sr0511
Contributor
Contributor

Any update on this ? Is your issue resolved. I have the same problem. Withdrawal not happening for past 2 days

Login to Me Too
Solved

AnamDevDes
Contributor
Contributor
Hey! Yes, thankfully, my issue was resolved! I got the message that my money has been withdrawn and I'll be getting it in a few days... I had a chat with the customer service and they said that it was a known issue and they were trying to fix it... Anybody having the issue, I suggest they chat with the customer service and explain your problem... They will then put your withdrawal request on high priority and it'll be done then... Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Sr0511
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your response. I have waiting for the customer support to respond to me from 9.15 am. Did it take long for them to respond to you ?

Login to Me Too

AnamDevDes
Contributor
Contributor
Hey! Yes, it took quite sometime ... Around 2 or 3 hours Don't worry, it'll take some time, but they'll reply
Login to Me Too

Spudm0nkey
Contributor
Contributor

Where do you contact them, like send them a message. All I get is AI talking to me and giving me saved answers. Can't get through to the Paypal support.

Login to Me Too

AnamDevDes
Contributor
Contributor
Even I was confused at first... But when I tried the second time, after a few responses and stuff, in the end it said to write 'need more help' if I needed more help (which I obviously did... Hehe) I'm not sure I remember the exact responses I chose to get to that, but I'm sure you'll get there if you try a couple of times... Good luck!
Login to Me Too

katik142
Contributor
Contributor
Just type "talk to customer executive". Their AI will give you an option Yes and No. Then type Yes and write whatever you want to.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.