Auto login problem AND NOW forum problem!

pwcopy
Contributor
Contributor

OK. I just asked this question, and received an answer from sharpiemarker. I performed the suggested fix, rebooted my computer, logged in to paypal to make sure the change took: Said One Touch is "disabled for all devices." I then go to facebook to donate to a cause suing paypal, and it automatically LOGS ME IN. So not only did the fix not work, but there's no way to reply in my message, os I gotta P OST AGAIN! Truly a dumb way to run a forum.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Callie

Hi @pwcopy

Thank you for reaching back out to us about this. I am sorry that you're still experiencing issues. This may require additional steps then what has already been provided. To avoid sharing personal information over a public forum, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service support through either Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact." 

Thanks!

- Callie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.