Auto Login, Permanently Disable

nhojyelbom
Contributor
Contributor

Need this Terrible feature permanently disabled. This is a huge security issue, and a PITA

Auto login

Checkout faster without having to log in every time. Manage auto login on your browsers and devices, including One Touch
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Flinders9
New Community Member

I consider it inappropriate that Paypal continually changes my account to auto login without my consent.  I have to go into my account and turn it off each time it happens.

Login to Me Too

Scott155
New Community Member

I wholeheartedly agree. Does anybody know how to turn it off?

Login to Me Too

kcallahanpp
New Community Member

I just had to create a username to write in this thread. SEVEN user names I tried before this one. There is more security on that stupid username creator than on my account.

How many times do I have to tell PayPal NO AUTO LOGIN. I have called, I have changed the option myslef, and I keep getting notified that it is helping me out. NO YOU ARE NOT!!!!! .  It is wasting my time every couple of months automatically changing my preferences.  PayPal is unnecessarily burning minutes from my life - that I can never recover.

PAYPAL - WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO PERMANENTLY DISABLE THIS? I do NOT want your login help. I am perfectly capable and do not mind that I have to log in each time.

PLEASE ADD A PERMANENT no auto login to our profile choices.

Login to Me Too

calenelea
New Community Member

Any update on this? It is very annoying that it keeps turning it on without even asking

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.