Auth app problem - factory reseted

AngryGuy1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I had some hardware problem with my phone and they returned it to me reseted - without any datas. Now I need to use PP (I had to create this one to ask you, I can't even contact PP support -.-) but I can't login without code from auth app, but I don't have it anymore. I tried search any options with login, I have access to my phone, email, card everything, but I haven't found way how to login.. Any ideas?  Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @AngryGuy1,

I'm so glad to hear that you found a solution!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @AngryGuy1,

I'm sorry to hear that you no longer have access to the authenticator that you were using with your PayPal login. Please contact customer service to request that they remove 2 factor authentication feature from your account. They will be able to do that if they can complete any needed identity validation. Once that function is off your account, you should be able to log in. You can set the authentication up again if you choose to after that.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

AngryGuy1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I solved it yesterday. I found out way how to do it. I had to backup current version of my auth app, then restore it from old backup - there were old codes and than restore it from new backup and made change auth. So, it's solved.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @AngryGuy1,

I'm so glad to hear that you found a solution!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

NurseGlaiza
Hi. Could you help me I also had a problem with regards to we sing app binding It says it's not yet verified
Login to Me Too

cookgarnett
New Community Member
I know my password, but I haven't used this account in nearly a decade, and I don't remember my personal questions to get me in my account. I lived in a different state when I made my original account and this was 4 states ago. How can I get into this account?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.