Asked for my cell phone # but I don't have one! Blocks access to a case I need to address today.

vikerkaar
Contributor
Contributor

I need to work on my case today. Is there no way to access PayPal customer service?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vikerkaar 

You may not be able to access your account if you have not added a mobile phone to your account however......

Contact options for Paypal at the moment are...

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky. (use the guest option if you can't log in).
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

vikerkaar
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for replying. 

Unfortunately, there is no phone number or live chat option visible anywhere in the bottom left help or contact links that I can see. I tried to message but once again was blocked by PayPal's asking me for a mobile phone number...I tried putting in my landline number, but of course PayPal recognized immediately that it was not a cell number.

I don't do social media, and hence neither the Facebook or Twitter options work for me.

I appreciate your response, though!

Vikerkaar

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.