April 15 debit card cancellation

dirk42
Contributor
Contributor

I am in Canada....I use my Paypal BUSINESS DEBIT CARD while in the US to withdraw US cash or pay for purchases in US money After April 15

I will not be able to do so... this is a major problem...Paypal will not transfer US funds in my PayPal account to a Canadian US$ funds bank account

They insist on converting the US funds to Canadian currency which of course will have a transaction fee....No point in having a Canadian US$ acct.

After Paypal US$ transfer to my bank Canadian $ acct. you can now change your Canadian funds back to US$ with another transaction fee and end up with

US$ cash money....How convenient is that ????   SOMETHING IS TOTALLY WRONG HERE

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sunshine9280
Contributor
Contributor

This stinks!  I've had my Paypal debit card for years.  They did this once before and then brought it back.  I go to the US all the time and it's great to be able to access my funds.  Plus I use it to fund my postage and now I will have to withdraw the money to my US account which will take a couple of days.  If I can't use a Paypal debit card then at least they should speed up the transfer to my bank account!  I'm not impressed! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.