App

Bradshaw42
New Community Member
Cant login app. Says having trouble completing ur request. But the webpage i can. Help i need monies.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adam1

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the app. Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if that corrects the issue. If it doesn't, please see the below instructions so we can get you in contact with the right department: 
Here's how you can make sure you connect to the department you wish to contact:
•Click Help at the top of the page.
•Click Help Center at the bottom of the page.
•Click Contact Us at the bottom of the page. 
Please review all of the options as you navigate through the Help Center page to be sure that you're choosing the option that best matches your inquiry. Each issue routes you to the department that should be best suited to assist you. This makes your selection important as we may or may not be able to transfer you to a different department if your selection does not match your actual issue.

We currently have limited customer service staffing so wait times may be longer. You can still view answers to frequently asked questions on our Help page. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.