Anyone have this problem?

Karennnlisa
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal have emailed and said they are closing my account. This is over 200 days ago. They have sent me an email to say I can now withdraw my funds. I have logged on to do so but I no longer have access to that bank and they wont let me add my new one. I have tried to call over 20 times with it just hanging up on me!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

LuqmanGoher12
Contributor
Contributor

I'm literally having the same issues, I asked my friend who also uses PayPal and he told me he has the options to message them, and call them fine? but I don't see any of those options even though I have an account and money on it and I need support when I call them, they just hang up and the bot says "we cannot take your inquiry".

Login to Me Too

Karennnlisa
Contributor
Contributor
Me as well!!!! It’s £206 that I can’t get because they won’t answer and won’t give me a correct number to call
Login to Me Too

LuqmanGoher12
Contributor
Contributor

I have around $1,600+ USD and yet they won't even help me. I guess I would have to file a case in BBB (Better Business) so they can help us out.

Login to Me Too

Karennnlisa
Contributor
Contributor
Oh Jesus! I wish you the best of luck!! That sounds heart breaking, they are really taking the p**s if u ask me
Login to Me Too

LuqmanGoher12
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, literally trying to rob us as people, "we don't offer you paypal services" is probably what they meant but when People have their "MONEY" they need to allow them to use the call centre until they don't have $0 in their account.

They are just making us wait so they can close our accounts dumbpal.

HELP US FIX OUR ISSUES. LET US ADD A NEW BANK ACCOUNT!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.