Anyone else having problems with PayPal?

KarenOn
Contributor
Contributor

9/3/2020 I received an order to fulfill and all of a sudden my account is frozen.  I have submitted my ID 6 times, my credit card info, the invoice 5 times, proof of shipping and still my account is frozen.  I have been going around and around for 3 days with no end in sight.  We are only talking about $14.22, but that's not the point.  I cannot get any explanation, in fact the last message I got pretty much told me it's none of my business.  I have had this account for 14 years with no problem that couldn't be solved with a phone call or message.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sgabby88
New Community Member
Yes. I am trying to renew a subscription that only gives me the option to renew by using PayPal. When I enter my login and password I get a message that my account is limited and I have to follow instructions on the “account overview page.” I don’t see and can’t find any “instructions.” What is going on? I see that many PayPal users are having very similar problems. I am going to contact the merchant to see if I can pay by credit card. If the problem with PayPal is not resolved soon, I will close my account. Are you guys going out of business or declaring bankruptcy?
Login to Me Too

KarenOn
Contributor
Contributor

To Sgabby88 - It took 5 days to get my issue resolved and I pressed for an explanation but responses came from call center/script.  Good Luck!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.