All previous transactions disappeared

Asimmonds
New Community Member

Hello, 

I was looking at my previous activity on my account and then all of a sudden all of my previous transactions/payments disappeared from my summary and activity page (including both completed and pending transactions). How can I get them back?

Thanks,

Asimmonds

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Cliffsimpson66
New Community Member

What is going on i can't see any of my transactions are other people experiencing this problem 

Login to Me Too

sublemon
Contributor
Contributor

all my activity has completely disappeared.  has anyone opened a cupport ticket or whatnot?

Login to Me Too

Asimmonds
New Community Member

I just had the same problem, all of mine have come back now! Must have been an internal error.

Login to Me Too

jmtomlin
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here, only my previous transactions did not just disappear, they never showed up at all when I logged in today. The page is blank where the listing of my recent activity should be, except for "We didn’t find any payments. Want to try again with different dates?" The date range goes from last year to today!

Login to Me Too

Asimmonds
New Community Member

Mine keep disappearing and appearing now. 

Login to Me Too

sublemon
Contributor
Contributor

and now its back

temporary issue i guess

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that you encountered an issue with the display of your transactions. I'm very glad to hear that it was temporary. If this happens again, please clear your browser's cookies and cache and see if that resolves the issue.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

narkynickers
New Community Member
recent activity isn't showing up on my account. it's saying no activity found, when I know i have used PayPal for a few things today, never mind this month.
Login to Me Too

MrsDan
New Community Member

Recent activity, history reports etc. This makes me really scare.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.