Address not correct on sellers end

bmcooke
Contributor
Contributor

I updated my address in my settings. When a seller printed a shipping label it had the wrong address. I don't know what to do. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bmcooke

When you checkout at merchant site, either you didn't update your account info with them and/or you didn't select your new address during checkout after logging in to PayPal or your new address was not selected as billing and/or primary address at your PayPal account settings. Have the seller cancel the order and refund you and you check your information at the merchant site and PayPal account and then try the purchase again.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bmcooke

When you checkout at merchant site, either you didn't update your account info with them and/or you didn't select your new address during checkout after logging in to PayPal or your new address was not selected as billing and/or primary address at your PayPal account settings. Have the seller cancel the order and refund you and you check your information at the merchant site and PayPal account and then try the purchase again.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

bmcooke
Contributor
Contributor
I did not purchase from a site. The seller sent me an invoice and I paid it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.