Adding funds

Rigers2020
Contributor
Contributor

Hello paypal users. I would like to ask you about a problem that I am having with my paypal account for a kind of long time now and I don't know if anybody have ever had this problem and maybe will be helpful for me. I cannot transfer funds to resolve my negative balance. I have tried it with two different cards but with none of them is been completed. Both cards are confirmed and every time I try it says "This transaction failed because we were unable to verify this credit card through our card validation process. In order to proceed with your transaction, please select a different funding method or add a different credit card" . Maybe this happens because my paypal account is limited but doesnt make sense because I have no other choice to resolve my account. If anyone has been through this too I would like to give me a little hand,  I'd be really greatful.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Rigers2020,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble regarding your balance and making payments. Is your transfer to resolve the negative balance still processing? If so, this may be what's causing the the issues with making payments. If you have a restriction, you can see what information we're requesting and how to resolve it by clicking the bell icon at the top right and going to the Resolution Center. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.