Adding an International Bank Account to my Paypal Account

AphaDre
New Community Member

Hello everyone, I'm from Trinidad and I am desperately trying to add my local bank account to my paypal account. Now I see where they are asking me fof my bank's routing number, but the information given to me from my bank is somewhat different (it labels it as Swift codes: PNBPUS33PHL / ABA 026005092) and it links to Wells Fargo in the US.....Has anyone encountered this issue before? If so, can you offer some advice!.....

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AphaDre wrote:

Hello everyone, I'm from Trinidad and I am desperately trying to add my local bank account to my paypal account. Now I see where they are asking me fof my bank's routing number, but the information given to me from my bank is somewhat different (it labels it as Swift codes: PNBPUS33PHL / ABA 026005092) and it links to Wells Fargo in the US.....Has anyone encountered this issue before? If so, can you offer some advice!.....

Link a Visa card issued in Trinidad and Tobago to your PayPal account to withdraw to it. You can only link a on-US-soil bank to Trinidad PayPal accounts.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Zahoor87
Contributor
Contributor
Please someone guide me how I can link my international bank account. As it is asking me for routing number and account number which are being use in USA
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.