Adding a shipping address in Canada from mi PayPal

Pedro_Aymar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I created my PayPal account in Perú, and trying to buy online from a Canada store in order to send a gift to my girlfriend, however, when trying to add a new shipping address, it does not allow me to add a Canadian address. Can you help me on this please?

Thanks

Pedro

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Callie

Hi @Pedro_Aymar

Thank you for reaching out to the PayPal Community. You mentioned that your account is in Perú. Your shipping address cannot be changed within your PayPal account, only at checkout. If you are trying to add a shipping address at the time of checkout and you are still not able to change it, it is possible that this could be something with the merchant. The best option would be to reach out to the merchant first and check if this is an available option with them. 

I hope that helps! 

- Callie 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Callie

Hi @Pedro_Aymar

Thank you for reaching out to the PayPal Community. You mentioned that your account is in Perú. Your shipping address cannot be changed within your PayPal account, only at checkout. If you are trying to add a shipping address at the time of checkout and you are still not able to change it, it is possible that this could be something with the merchant. The best option would be to reach out to the merchant first and check if this is an available option with them. 

I hope that helps! 

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.