Adding a new bank account Suffering..

ra1dz
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

If you have willing to see this unacceptable customer service experience, keep read till the end and see the 16 messages to paypal customer service for one single process, and which i wrote at my first message as below;

We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date. I have this error when i try to add a 2nd IBAN number, CZ442700000000********** you can add for me maybe or tell me why cant i add myself.  ( this message is copy/paste as it is ) ( 13th of December 2018 )

Then, Im going to write the 15 responses that they sent ( not fully copy paste but just the main message of their each messages)

1-They say its not possible to withdraw in USD since im in czech republic (no idea why they responded about currencies but i explain and I tell them its not about currency, i just need to add  a new bank )

2-They go like, refer to my last email its not possible ( they are still obsessed about currency,no idea why)

3-They kindly explain that currency change is not possible ( i have literally have no idea why they are still pushing on currency topic)

4-finally they understand that i need to add a bank details and they send me the way ( but the problem was that I was having an Error as its my first message) 

5-now we are getting there, they say that i need to call them to add a bank

6-we made the call, its a security issue, they sent one time password code, and they say that they fixed the security block on their side, thanks bla bla

7-i tell them problem is not solved, they send another email with, i gotta call them to add a bank detail and do the one time password stuff( again )

8-another email and they see AGAIN that security system blocks me, i gotta call them

9-I suggest that you leave it for 72 hours before attempting the payment again. ( this is copy/paste as it is ) , now my issue seems like PAYMENT issue from their side.. i never even used the word of payment....

10-Mary, lovely lady, helped me on phone, she sent an email like, clear the cache/cookies, best response of customer service employees, followed as its suggested..

11-they see again that security system blocks me and i gotta call them...SURPRISE huh?

12-she was the hero yesterday, Malgorzata , she understood the problem, asked me to send my ID and bank details and she can update the bank details behalf of me, i was HAPPY! I uploaded the documents as its requested.

13-copy/paste as its;  I understand from your message that you have issues with withdrawing money and that we have requested a proof of identity and a bank statement from you. ( now my issue became a WITHDRAW issue, never used the word ever ! )... and he says, ID photo is not clear ( i uploaded again my ID with my passport too )

14-now Sarah comes, and says; I have carefully reviewed your PayPal account and I have to inform you that we didn't receive your bank account, also your PayPal account needs to be updated while on the phone.

After all these calls im out of credit and I ask them to call me please and she goes...

15-If you don't have credit to call us, I would advise you to Top up your phone first and than call us.

Now, shall I call them again to suffer all the same processes? how complicated it can be to update the bank?

The main problem here, case ownership.. every single time someone else check your case and when i want to add  a bank, they go like, currency, payment, withdraw issues.. they are just replying emails back, they dont solve issues.

Im perfectly fine to wait 24 hours and deal with ONE PERSON who can follow up the case and not MAKING UP irrelevant issues.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ra1dz
Contributor
Contributor

The new message they sent after they confirmed that they will add the bank account behalf of me;

Dear Emre Tam,

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding adding your bank account 9118 on your behalf.

Unfortunately we cannot add the bank on behalf of customer in your country. If after many tries, and assistance form our colleagues, you still cannot add this bank account- we advice you try to add another bank account.

I understand your frustration regarding this matter and regret any inconvenience this might have caused.

They suggest me to add a new bank account? WTF?? do I have 10's of bank accounts? is this a joke?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.