Adding Card Details

rhettck02
Contributor
Contributor

So I am 15, and as such am unable to get a credit card. I do have a bank account though, which I have linked to my PayPal account, and I have made a purchase with once. But I'm now trying to order from a website using PayPal, and when the window opens, it tells me to enter my credit card details, which I don't have. Why is it that I was able to use my linked bank account when buying a game, but I can't use that anymore? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rhettck02

You shouldn't be using a paypal account at all as you have to be 18 to open one.

When paypal find out (which they now probably will) you may be limited and may not be able to open a paypal account when you are 18 as you violated paypals terms and conditions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rhettck02
Contributor
Contributor

I seriously did not realise that you have to be 18 and over, and do not remember if, for whatever reason, I lied about my age. I just used PayPal because my mum told me that that is the only way I can buy things online with the card I have at the moment. Thanks for the reply and rest in peace to my account soon.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.