Add members to access their own paypal Buisness account

Hamza488
Contributor
Contributor

I have Not found anyway to ad members to my paypal buisness and my account settings only has 2 available options which are personal details and loging security.

Has this feature been removed? Please help me as im very discombobulated here 😞

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hamza488 

Yeah, PayPal decided that initially clicking the gear icon will only show the profile settings instead of simply all the settings (like before) and so you have to click the gear icon again to click "Account Settings" to access all the other business settings now.  Then click Update link on the Multiple Users section.

That part is so terribly implemented. What should happen is when the 'gear icon' is first clicked the drop down menu to select between Profile and Account Settings should appear. Someone forgot to add or update it on the page we first land on after logging in.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hamza488 

Yeah, PayPal decided that initially clicking the gear icon will only show the profile settings instead of simply all the settings (like before) and so you have to click the gear icon again to click "Account Settings" to access all the other business settings now.  Then click Update link on the Multiple Users section.

That part is so terribly implemented. What should happen is when the 'gear icon' is first clicked the drop down menu to select between Profile and Account Settings should appear. Someone forgot to add or update it on the page we first land on after logging in.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Hamza488
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks I found it! 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.