cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a New Contact (Payee)

Highlighted
Contributor

Add a New Contact (Payee)

This seems so simple. How do I add a new person I want to start paying through PayPal? I click on Contacts - don't see any add function - only the ones I already have. When I go to help, it talks about Import Contacts - which is not even and option on the contacts screen. See below.

Snag19- 10-30-2019 2.26.42 PM.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Add a New Contact (Payee)

Hi JonBattle46,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

Here is an article on our Help Centre that could help you answer your questions. 

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Highlighted
New Community Member

And if there's no "import contact" showing anywhere onscreen?

I managed to email some money to the new contact [small amount, trial run], but no idea how long it'll take him to get it.

If his bank account isn't on record, which it isn't cos PayPal won't let me add it, how is he going to collect the money when he finally gets notice that I've sent it?

I wanted to add his bank details so that I could transfer money directly, but when I click on that option I get taken to Xoon which assumes that I'd want to pay someone living ten minutes away from me in US dollars.

I managed to delete some contacts easily, why is it such a problem to add one?

Highlighted
New Community Member

The explanation in the Help Center is of no help at all. I spent the better part of my morning trying to add a new contact so that I don’t have to repeat the entire process each time I want to send money. It took me through rabbit holes to no end. I don’t want to “create an invoice.” I just want to add a new contact. Please add links to take the user directly to what they need to do. Thank you.