Add Contact

abed1234
New Community Member

I can't add a contact. I follow their prescribed steps, but the option to add contact does not appear

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Darylthorne
Contributor
Contributor

I have this problem too. Nowhere on the App or on the website to add a new contact.

Login to Me Too

hnbrink
Contributor
Contributor

This also happens to me. I have two contacts in the list that are my top contacts, but absolutely no way to add or delete anyone. and other contacts I do have are nowhere to be seen. 

Login to Me Too

MusicRN
New Community Member

Go to CONTACTS at the top of the SEND & REQUEST page. Select a contact.  You can then block or remove it. 

I still can't find a way to add a contact. I have made a request to her and that still didn't add her to my contact list. 

Here are the full instructions, but many of us do not have an "add new contact" button.

Please help!

Here’s how to add, edit or delete contacts:

1. Go to the Invoicing section of your account.
  2. From the Settings drop-down menu, select Address book.
  3. Click the contact you would like to update or remove, then click Edit or Delete.
  4. Click Add new contact if you would like to add someone new to your address book.

Once you've added a new contact to your address book, they'll appear at the bottom of the page when you send or request money. Click their contact icon to automatically access their information when sending or requesting money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.