Accounts and Passwords

olirose2125
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I wanted to know why I am unable to log into my old account, I don't remember deactivating the account. I went through the process of trying to say I forgot my password and I couldn't because it said that my email that I used was not associated with an account. Can someone please help?! 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Shawna

Hi @olirose2125,

Thank you for visiting the Community Forum. 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty accessing your account. Is it possible that you used a different email address on your PayPal account? If so, I would recommend trying to log in with any other email address you could have possibly used. 

If you're still need further assistance after trying that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to research this a bit further. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Call Us at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

I hope this helps!

-Shawna

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Shawna

Hi @olirose2125,

Thank you for visiting the Community Forum. 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty accessing your account. Is it possible that you used a different email address on your PayPal account? If so, I would recommend trying to log in with any other email address you could have possibly used. 

If you're still need further assistance after trying that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to research this a bit further. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Call Us at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

I hope this helps!

-Shawna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.