Accounts Verification

Zeromus
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, I am trying to receive money from source X. I have been able to both send and receive funds before, but with this site it says that I can't link my PayPal to it is "unverified", I've tried to go through all kinds of hoops and loops to find out how does one verify themselves. Apparently there should be a "status" page where I can check whether I am unverified or not and verify myself there, which doesn't even exist as far as I know ~ Then, the next Q&A page has stated that there should be a title next to my name in my profile/settings-page that says whether I'm unverified or not, it can't see that either.  And if I wouldn't be verified, under my name there should be a link "verify yourself!", can't really see that either. So I am not sure if I am even verified or not since there is no streamlined way to check. And since there isn't any ACTUAL, REAL help-center to contact you people to, nor can I even find the link that says "contact us via our e-mail" that supposedly would tell me which e-mail to contact, I now have to resort to writing to your forum boards. Why is none of this streamlined?! But all that aside, if at least I could know whether I am actually verified or not, that's all I'd need and would be asking for at this point . . .

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.