Account

Skytalker1114
Contributor
Contributor
My original account was hacked. Luckily, no money was taken, but now I can't access my account. I have called "Customer Service" many, many times over the last 2 months and I am fed up! I was told the problem was that my phone was too old (Samsung Galaxy Note 3), so I spent $1000 on a Samsung Galaxy S10+ and I STILL can't access my account. The last straw came last night when the person told me the problem was my internet provider, which made no sense, since I can still access my email account. I tried calling Corporate and the call was just cycled to Customer Service again. I was on hold, waiting for a supervisor, but hung up after 30 minutes. Does anyone know how I can get my money sent back to my bank account?
Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Skytalker1114
Contributor
Contributor
Use = sue
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Skytalker1114 

Don't give up, its not rocket science for them to send you a cheque, so keep phoning until you get an agent that does know what they are doing........that does happen eventually, just don't hold your breath in the meantime.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Skytalker1114
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. I will post an update on Friday when I call them again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.