Account verification

Xaloe
New Community Member
How can l connect my account to PlayStation also how do l know that my account is working or verified.#verified....#accountworking
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Xaloe 

Verify account.

https://www.paypal.com/ua/smarthelp/article/FAQ619

As for your papal account the option to receive funds is not available in your country, you can only send funds for purchases etc.

Lastly to connect your playstation....(found this on google not sure if it helps or not).

How to Add PayPal Account Information on Your Account on PSN from Web To Add PayPal Account

1. Sign in to your PlayStationNetwork.

2. From Account section on the left, select [Payment Management].

3. Select [Add a PayPal Account].

4. Select [Pay with my PayPal account] and log in to your account to authorize payment.

5. Confirm your account information and select [Done].

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Xaloe 

Verify account.

https://www.paypal.com/ua/smarthelp/article/FAQ619

As for your papal account the option to receive funds is not available in your country, you can only send funds for purchases etc.

Lastly to connect your playstation....(found this on google not sure if it helps or not).

How to Add PayPal Account Information on Your Account on PSN from Web To Add PayPal Account

1. Sign in to your PlayStationNetwork.

2. From Account section on the left, select [Payment Management].

3. Select [Add a PayPal Account].

4. Select [Pay with my PayPal account] and log in to your account to authorize payment.

5. Confirm your account information and select [Done].

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.