Account verification

teufel8
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

Lately, I try to verify my account, as Paypal asked me to do. I uploaded my ID, my driving license, my phone number bill, but there is still a problem, as a red notification appears to my account, saying that I there is a problem and the access is limited. As I click to fix the problem, there is a message saying "info confirmation" and a button saying "solution". I click "solution", and then I get a message saying "we will contact you within a few working days". But in the left of the page, personal data, proof of address, proof of ID and credit card verification, are all ticked with green colour! Recently, I received an email, saying that PayPal didn't accept my proof of address. So, I am confused. The red notification saying that my account is limited remains. But in the problem resolution center, everything is ticked and seems to be ok. In addition to this, there is this email saying that I have to verify my address somehow... I have my tax office statement, which clearly shows my address, but there is no place where I can upload this. So, what should I do now to regain full access to my account?

Thank you,

Xenidis Nikolaos

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.