Account verification for limited account

werniks
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys,
Paypal has been asking me to send documents to verify my account because I already reached my limit (so I did) but it's almost 4 days now and no update from them, notification only shows that it will take them 2-3 business days.

Anyone having the same thing?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@werniks

Plenty. Times vary and unpredictable since these fairly recent regulations require all these verifications and there are so many accounts. Call customer service in a couple days to follow up:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalPhilippines/ 

Twitter: @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

werniks
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for letting me know, I don't think your support group on FB can help me as I've been sending them DM but all I can get from them is to check my email for an update -_- 

Login to Me Too

werniks
Contributor
Contributor

Today is the 4th BD since I've sent all the requirements needed to verify my account and NO ONE has gotten back to me via email or social media, WTH is going on? do you even take this seriously Paypal? I've sent not less than 3 emails already and messaged you on FB multiple times and not even being SEEN, this is SO FAR the WORST SERVICE I ever had. I'm not behind my bills with LATE FEES because I can't transfer funds from Paypal to my BANK. How do I escalate this to a Manager????

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@werniks

Can be days or weeks, why not phone for an update?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.