Account temporarily blocked

progiagia
New Community Member
My account got blocked because i forgot password i tried then revovering password from email and says it couldnt cornfirm its me please i need to pay someone and it says i cant add my credit card to another acc
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@progiagia 

Emergency/rushing and PayPal do not mix. Best to tell the recipient to please be patient and wait as you're trying to fix your PayPal issue.

You can wait a few days so the security system can reset/cool down and try recover password again once again. Switch off and on your wifi/data connection before trying again as bad, weak or unstable signals can interfere with processing. If you try it once again and it's still cannot confirm it's you, stop. Do not repeat the action again. Are you using PayPal while traveling? That could be causing the problem too.

Contact customer assistance for help: click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US and select the PAYPAL GUEST option since you are locked out of that account. Do not be logged on to any account when accessing the guest option as PayPal won’t discuss an account through another account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@progiagia 

Emergency/rushing and PayPal do not mix. Best to tell the recipient to please be patient and wait as you're trying to fix your PayPal issue.

You can wait a few days so the security system can reset/cool down and try recover password again once again. Switch off and on your wifi/data connection before trying again as bad, weak or unstable signals can interfere with processing. If you try it once again and it's still cannot confirm it's you, stop. Do not repeat the action again. Are you using PayPal while traveling? That could be causing the problem too.

Contact customer assistance for help: click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US and select the PAYPAL GUEST option since you are locked out of that account. Do not be logged on to any account when accessing the guest option as PayPal won’t discuss an account through another account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.