Account suspended

ALexandruApostu
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

So few days ago i recieved a payment via friends and family from US (im from Eastern Europe) and within few mins after that i was asked by paypal tu submit additional info, which i did and within 24-36 hours i recieved an email that my account was suspended (no explination whatsoever) but the worst part is that i have 1950$ blocked and im not able to withdraw the money nor to send them back.

I've been trying to reach out to a real person from paypal, to have a chat about this but got no luck. Did anyone had the same problem as me and how id you reached out a paypal representative ?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

defacto999
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I had my account suspended over six months ago, I repeatedly tried to find out what the suspension was for but PayPal declined to tell me.

I've called numerous times and sent multiple emails to their team who deals with their 'Acceptable Use Policy'.

I have money in my account and I have no way of getting it out, I can't even contact anyone.

I'm not sure if you are in the same situation but I hope for your sake that you are not.

I have never had such a bad experience with a company, it has been horrendous.

Regards,

Login to Me Too

ALexandruApostu
Contributor
Contributor

I'm literally into the situation as you are and your answer is scares the *** out of me tbh. I have 1950$ blocked and i'm not a milionaire or anything, im depending on those money like you won't belive it.

I understand not showing to much interest when they close an accoune with no money in it, but when you see that i have some money, don't you have the decency to talk with me, to share the reasons why my account was blocked and how can i get my money back? I mean what am i suppouse to understand, that paypal is some sort of a loan shart and i should say bye bye to my money ?

I thought this is a respected international company but i see that i';m totally wrong ! I guess paypal should enjoy my money, bloody scammers and thieves !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.