Account payments

Bearmundo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've been playing about with my PayPal settings but have ended up with 'split this' on my payment activity. How to I remove/delete it? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bearmundo

https://www.paypal.com/gb/selfhelp/article/how-do-i-request-payments-or-send-an-invoice-faq2155/1

Here's how you can ask someone to send you money:

1. Click Send & Request.
  2. Click Request.
  3. Enter the email address, then click Next.
  4. Enter the amount, select the currency and then select Split a bill or Basic request.
  5. Add a note if needed.
  6. Review your request and click Request Now.

You can request money from more than one person at a time. Just enter their email addresses, separated by commas.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Not sure what the actual intend was for this as no one has explained it however, if it appears as a link and you click on it,
it brings you to a pre-filled Request Money page.   It seems it's just another way of requesting money.  Perhaps the intent was you initially paid for the item and now you can ask others to chip in their share - one can only guess.  Like buying a birthday present for a family member and asking the siblings to pay you their share.   As this is a public community, unfortunately we would no idea what was done or changed while you were checking out your account.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bearmundo

https://www.paypal.com/gb/selfhelp/article/how-do-i-request-payments-or-send-an-invoice-faq2155/1

Here's how you can ask someone to send you money:

1. Click Send & Request.
  2. Click Request.
  3. Enter the email address, then click Next.
  4. Enter the amount, select the currency and then select Split a bill or Basic request.
  5. Add a note if needed.
  6. Review your request and click Request Now.

You can request money from more than one person at a time. Just enter their email addresses, separated by commas.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.