Account log in, verification and phone number

Micko_SD
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know when, but i stopped receiving SMS and Call verifications from PayPal, no SMS when transaction is made, nothing. Now i can not log into my account(this is my new acc i made so i can post here), because for some reason i am not receiving SMS code. I called my mobile operator and they told me that PayPal stopped working with them??(Globaltel is the name of my mobile operator, Serbia). I checked if spam protection is turned ON in my phone message settings, nope. I contacted the PayPal support then, only for them to tell me they can't do anything and that my SMS codes were sent to my number, spent 2 hours talking to three different persons and it didn't help at all,  they all kept telling me same thing, and tried resetting my password, which ofc didn't work because it still asks me for SMS confirmation. Can't they just add my second phone number manually to account and solve this problem? I am really desperate.. what should i do?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.