Account locked - We’re sorry we could confirm it’s you. How to contact paypal without logging in?

Brach101
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all, I get the error message ‘We’re sorry we could confirm it’s you’ when trying to login and am unable to get in touch with paypal. When I call it sends me round and round in a loop asking for a code to which I reply I don’t have one, then enter my phone number as requested and it again asks for the code and round it goes again. I also spoke to 2 agents on chat who were unable to help and one just disconnected me. I’m now unable to find the page where I can chat with them without logging in. I can’t believe how difficult it is to get in touch with them? Does anyone have any tips? Oh and I emailed twice but didn’t hear back!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Rk200
Contributor
Contributor

When did u spoke to agents ? Becuase i have a same problem and yesterday i was able to chat with them , but today there is no option on paypal website to chat with them online

Login to Me Too

Brach101
Contributor
Contributor
I have since been able to contact them over Facebook messenger, I’d recommend you try that 😉
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.