Account locked,-18,

Chalkyyy
Contributor
Contributor

So the name on my paypal is from me and im -18 but now my account is halfblocked and i cant withdraw or buy anything i can only deposit this was not the case untill i deposited around 60 euros so now the money is stuck i cant really verificate my documents cause im 18- is there a way to change the name to my moms or to get my last money out of there cause i wont be needing the paypal after that thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chalkyyy 

No. Accounts can't be transferred to another person. Have to wait until you are 18+ and then contact customer service to set you up another account and move the funds over if that's possible.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Chalkyyy
Contributor
Contributor
So i have to wait 2 years for 60€ lol,i saw other posts where staff helped them get the money out.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chalkyyy 

If you contact customer services they 'may' give you other options ie transfering it to a parents account etc.

You need to................

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.