Account limited out of nowhere

Insa801
Contributor
Contributor
Never had have account limited. I uploaded passport but it asks for three more pieces of proof but when I click to Resolve it comes up as blank. Asked about a purchase and it ends with submit following: and then blank. Next one asks for proof of fulfilment and when I click it says sorry could not find any recent orders and to contact PayPal number that starts with +1. How can I fix this?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Insa801
Contributor
Contributor
My account just been restored. Hope everyone else will have their issues fix as well.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

And7ew123

By the looks of it, this is an issue in multiple countries.

I would just wait as the customer service lines are going to be flooded. 

I'm sure PayPal are aware of the issue.

Login to Me Too

Maevyn
New Community Member

Oh they're flooded all right. 

I called, put in my "special" code, and got told the wait times were between 4 hours 7 minutes, and upwards of 6 hours. 

It said it would transfer me, the completely disconnected me. Again. 

Login to Me Too

gudguy1a
Contributor
Contributor

Good to know, thanks - I was about to do that call and also plug in my "special" code - but not going to wait 4 - 5 hours.

Good thing I do not have need of paypal for anything critical this week (or month) - I can always say "s-o-d off" paypal and just use my credit cards as before, just like in the ole days...

Login to Me Too

iceman5smith
Contributor
Contributor

Agree, same thing happened to me.  PayPal is junk.  Seriously considering closing my account!  Without any waning.  Sellers are expecting their money and payments, can’t make payment.

Login to Me Too

sclions17
Contributor
Contributor
You don’t know how much I appreciate you taking the time to post this. I was going crazy and thought it was just me and our account. Glad to know we are not the only one with this issue.
Login to Me Too

Aubrey12
Contributor
Contributor
I’m not even a seller and there asking me all these questions who is your supplier wtf are u talking about? What is going on
Login to Me Too

Sue-R
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem and seems there are a lot of others. 

Login to Me Too

lori39
Contributor
Contributor

me too. i sent them a receipt of the last thing i bought. cause i have no idea what they are talking about

Login to Me Too

Insa801
Contributor
Contributor
Just to update. It did appear now but asks me to provide information on stuff like payment sent to my sister. Payment received for selling old phone to Musicmagpie. Even £1.00 that was a fee. Then it asks to provide proof about my supplier for items I sold. Geez I sold like used curler, boxing gloves etc. They all were around 4 years old. Treats me like seller although I think in my 7 years eBay life I sold maybe 12 items....I do not have a supplier. I just put one receipt through I could find just to pass this step.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.