Account - full account access

momchilpenev
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I have a massage which says: There's a problem with your account. You need to confirm to gain full access to your account. 

I saw some options and choose bank card.

But i didnt understand. They get their money and send me code. When i put the 4 digit code, why my account don't get full access?

Do i need to link my Proof of Identity and Proof of Address or with my bank card they will give me full access to my account?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Nctall
Contributor
Contributor

@momchilpenev 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with limitations on your account.  Paypal requires you to add your banka s basic account verification, this is usually for atleast sometime enough to keep your account in good standing. If you haven't already, I would recommend adding a bank to see if the restriction goes away, if it does not, you will need to follow the notifications instructions on what information to provide, in this case, it appears you will need to provide proof of identification and proof of address.

If I was able to assist you please leave a kudo. Thank you.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.