Account Verification Issue

Sean100
Contributor
Contributor

I'm unable to verify my bank account. I'm push the "Confirm" link and I keep getting "Sorry your last action could not be completed". How do I get around this? I'm ready to confirm the account. Please advise. Cheers, Sean

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @Sean100,

I'm so sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties confirming the bank account. If you're still experiencing the same error on different browsers, then I would encourage you to contact our customer service directly. In most cases, they can take the confirmation amounts over the phone or email to manually confirm the bank for you. To do this, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page, or you can also reach us on Facebook or at @AskPayPal on Twitter.  

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @Sean100,

I'm so sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties confirming the bank account. If you're still experiencing the same error on different browsers, then I would encourage you to contact our customer service directly. In most cases, they can take the confirmation amounts over the phone or email to manually confirm the bank for you. To do this, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page, or you can also reach us on Facebook or at @AskPayPal on Twitter.  

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.