Account Recovery

addams1
Contributor
Contributor
Good afternoon people. I am having a problem signing in with my new account. I forgot my password, I tried to do password recovery, I get the confirmation code in the email and put it there in PayPal, then comes the confirmation part of the mobile contact, I failed to put the verification code from my country +258 .. And I just entered my direct number, so I don't receive any confirmation code messages for my account recovery. I would like to ask your help how I can recover my account?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hi addams1,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

If you cannot log into your account, and the password recovery option is not working, the best thing to do would be to call our Customer Care department. You can do this by clicking on the Help & Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page, and follow the on-screen instructions. If you choose to contact us as a "guest" you will not have to log into your account. You will then be brought through the verification process and we can help you access your account.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.