Account Locked - Money stuck. Message center deleted. Customer service phone hang up. HELP!

SpearHunters
New Community Member

I am so frustrated I have no idea how to even begin to fix this issue. 

The situation:

• I opened a business account 1-week ago
  • I launched my Shopify store and started collecting orders (I sell physical goods from my legitimate business with a valid EIN)
  • 10 of my customers opted to pay with PayPal (~1.5K)
  • I received notice that my account has been limited and they need more information before it is unlocked. Ok fine.
  • I submit my driver's license, home address, and merchant information
  • My drivers license was verified, and the other parts were procesing.
  • I submit a request in the message center to verify this was correct and all they need
  • Someone responded that it looks good, and the issue should be resolved in 24-48 hours
  • I ask a follow-up question.
  • I receive an email saying paypal has responded with a message
  • The message center now has no record of my contact with them. Weird
  • I receive a call at 7pm I cannot answer
  • I check this morning, and my account has been completely locked
  • I try calling PayPa[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] navigate through the horrible automated menu, and at the end they say "We cannot help you over the phone, goodbye", then leave
  • I cannot send any more messages in the message center to dispute this

PayPal currently has 1.5K of my customer's money that I cannot access. I need to send this money to the manufacturer to ship them goods. Not possible. I just need to get a hold of someone to figure out how to either get my money back or unlock my account. Neither seems possible.

HELP!

Screen Shot 2020-08-05 at 3.32.20 PM.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.