Account Limited, I Provided Necessary Documents to Prove Identity nothing changed.

kaia19
Contributor
Contributor

With regards to Paypal regulatory requirements, they sent me an e-mail that I needed to provide documents to confirm my identity. I provided government issued documents that can prove my current residence. These documents has been submitted mid-February. The page says it will take 3-5 business days, but it's already April and it's still there. The notification still pops up in my Summary page and the limitations are not yet lifted! What is this?!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

makiig
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi Goodday @kaia19 I am hoping all is well. We do appreciate your time and effort contacting us through this difficult times. I sincerely ask for apology for any inconvenience. To help you with your query immediately You may chat with us by logging in to your Paypal account and go to Message center. You would see an option to chat with a representative. Please click on the link below and I hope it would help. Or you may contact us through social media. Facebook (US) : www.facebook.com/paypal Twitter (US) : @AskPaypal https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/why-do-i-have-to-confirm-my-identity-to-hold-a-balance-w...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.