cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations

SOLVED
Highlighted

Account Limitations

My account has been limited for multiple weeks. I have followed all the steps and nothing. Paypal has sent me no email to respond to.

Paypal stated:

• We've sent you an email asking for more information, or
  • We're reviewing your case, and we'll email you with our decision, usually within 3 business days. 

Paypal has not sent me an email asking for more information, and it has been well over 3 business days.

I cannot buy shipping for my eBay items sold because I cannot spend the money in my account!

Please help!!!! What do I have to do to fix this issue!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
New Community Member

Re: Account Limitations

I had the same problem In June due to someone fraduelently attempting to add a bank account. Submitted ID verification, address verification, faxed as well per there process- nothing... Called with a code 3x's with a wait of 1.5 hours each time. Never had my call picked up. Sent several emails. So disappointed in this horrible response and customer service considering it is a potential identity theft issue. Been a customer for many years. They still email me to resolve "my issues". I only want account closed at this point but can't even do that as my access is "limited". It's a horrific loop of frustration. So I guess I just wait till someone wipes out my bank account or charges up my credit card. Hoping maybe they actually read this forum and then maybe I will receive some type of response- but I'm not getting my hopes up.
2 REPLIES
Volunteer Advisor

@jadyer

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
New Community Member

I had the same problem In June due to someone fraduelently attempting to add a bank account. Submitted ID verification, address verification, faxed as well per there process- nothing... Called with a code 3x's with a wait of 1.5 hours each time. Never had my call picked up. Sent several emails. So disappointed in this horrible response and customer service considering it is a potential identity theft issue. Been a customer for many years. They still email me to resolve "my issues". I only want account closed at this point but can't even do that as my access is "limited". It's a horrific loop of frustration. So I guess I just wait till someone wipes out my bank account or charges up my credit card. Hoping maybe they actually read this forum and then maybe I will receive some type of response- but I'm not getting my hopes up.