Account Issue

mara_ronquillo1
Contributor
Contributor

I am transferring a fund to my friend who is also using a Paypal, suddenly upon transferring a warning message popped up and saying that my account has an issue. This hinders me from transferring money. Can you please help me to resolve this matter. I have a notification stating "Thanks for using your PayPal account! To comply with regulatory requirements, we need to confirm your identity as the account owner. This will also help you avoid account limitations." Does it have any connection to what I am experiencing right now? Please answer, thank you!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mara_ronquillo1 

No idea as we can't view your account !!

Why not just do as requested?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mara_ronquillo1
Contributor
Contributor
I don't know what regulatory requirements paypal is talking about. How can I resolve this matter if I don't know the cause.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mara_ronquillo1 

Normally as they mentioned identity confirmation they need you to upload documents that prove the name on the paypal account you own is your legal name on those documents.

Have you been to the resolution centre to check if there is an upload option there OR in the message centre?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.