Account Assistance

Frcsty
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

I am trying to log into my paypal account, yet am unable to as I do not remember the password. 

When trying to reset my password it gives me the "Sorry, we can't confirm it's you" prompt, 
is there a way to fix this?

I've been googling for quite some time now, and all I could find is to call PayPals help center, however due 

to not being from US the phone call cost would be a substantial amount which I am not willing to pay.

If anyone has any idea on how to fix this issue please let me know.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Frcsty,

Oh no! If you're having trouble verifying your identity to reset your password, you'll have to contact us. I understand a phone call may not be possible, but you can reach us by Facebook or Twitter instead and we'll be happy to assist in any way we can. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Frcsty
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @PayPal_AshleyM 

I have recently contacted assistance through Twitter and was given the answer that I would not be able to resolve this issue without making a call, 

so would there be any other way to handle this since I am not able to make the call?

Regards Frcsty

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @Frcsty,

Regrettably, there wouldn't be any other way to resolve it. I apologize for the inconvenience but we'll need you to reach us by phone. 

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.